Welcome to the 21th WMO/IAEA Meeting on Carbon Dioxide, Other Greenhouse Gases and Related Measurement Techniques (GGMT-2022). This edition will be organized in Wageningen, The Netherlands from 19-21 September and will be back to back with the ICOS Science Conference 2022 (13-15 September 2022) and a Transcom community meeting (16+17 September 2022). The venue will be Hotel “De Wageningsche Berg”. Hosts will be ICOS Netherlands and Utrecht and Wageningen University.
The themes for this year’s GGMT meeting (19 -21 September 2022) are:
- Quality assurance of greenhouse gas measurements (including reference standards, comparison activities and good practices)
- Quality assurance of the measurements of the stable isotopes (including reference standards, comparison activities and good practices)
- Measurements and quality assurance for 14C, O2/N2 and related tracers
- Data products and utilization of the observations
- Advances in the traditional greenhouse gas measurement techniques
- Emerging Observation Techniques including low-cost sensors, Remote Sensing and Integration of Observations
- Observations from the mobile platforms (aircraft, drone, balloon, etc) and over/in the ocean
- Urban Observations and Networks
Registration is closed.
Abstract submission is also closed.
The GGMT-2022 meeting is sponsored by WMO GAW and ICOS